Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Love Dollface Cosmetics!

This morning i got my package from Dollface Cosmetics. I was really excited opening my package that i didnt remember to take a picture of it..hahhahaa...
See i've already opened it before i can take the picture..

This whats inside the package.. It was neatly wrapped on bubble wrap to avoid unnecessary breakage. And these are the my palettes! Nicely packed on a black boxes.
The big one is the 120 eyeshadow palette and the small one is the 32 lip color palette. Is that obvious that im so excited that im sharing these pics step by step..hahaha.. An this is their logo..so girly..so dollface!
And finally, i'm presenting my palettes!

At last, my long awaited package has come..Thank you to Dollface Cosmetics especially to Ms. Pearl.. Till nxt time!

No comments:

Post a Comment