Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My First Attempt..

Nyahaha..this is my first attempt to use my 120 palette. Actually i do not know what should i do or what look should i make.. anyway i love the color violet..so i decided to make a look inspired with this color..And this is the result...huhuhu..i'm a beginner so sorry if it doesn't look good.

The date on my cam is not updated nyahahaha...and im too lazy to edit it..

Anyway, I used the darkest shade of violet to cut my crease, silver on my lids and lavender at my brow bone..All colors comes from my Dollface Cosmetics 120 eyeshadow palette.. then i use TFS pen eyeliner to line my upper lashline and Elizabeth Arden pencil eyeliner..



Also i used Etude House BB cream the Smooth and Silky one..and i set it with Ellana Pure Blend Mineral Foundation in Cafe Mocha..and for my lips i use Dollface Cosmetics
32 lip color palette..but i dunno what color is it but i think it a nude pinkish color..



So that's it..that's my first attempt..i know it's not good and i need more practice..and i need a good lighting and camera hahahha... anyway, thanks again to Dollface Cosmetics for my palettes! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment